Monday, March 29, 2010

Thoughts about my Novel..

My novel i'm reading is Tenderness by Robert Cormier. At this point I find it very confusing as this teenager girl has so many things going on. It goes from one thing to another. Most the time I have to go back and read parts over again. Its definately a book you have to be drawn to and have full attention too or you may find yourself lost like myself. Now that im getting further into the novel, its becoming more easier then it was for the first few chapters. It always give you many things to think about other teenagers life and what they go threw. Also what people put themselves through to make money, live and be happy. I still haven't reach the big suspence of this story which I'm looking forward to as the doors are starting to open in many ways right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment